Upcoming research workshops
● Pre conference workshop in October 2020: This will cover some of the topics on the main theme of the conference ICCGNFRT-2020.
● Discussion meeting on Non-commutative convexity for operator algebras in October 2020: A six-day discussion meeting on Non-commutative convexity and related concepts of non-commutative approximation theory in C*–algebras is planned during October 2020. The participants will be mathematicians, post-doctoral fellows and research scholars working in related areas.
● Workshop on Several Complex Variables in December 2020: This is a five-day workshop in several complex variables in December 2020. The workshop serves as a ground for discussion meetings with expert faculty from across the country/globe serving as resource persons for the discussions therein along with targeted lecture series on current research topics in the field. This workshop is targeted at young researchers specializing in the field.
● Workshop on Multiple zeta values in December 2020: This is a five-day workshop on Multiple zeta values being planned in December 2020.
● Workshop on Quasiconformal mapping and Teichmüller Theory in February 2021: This is a five-day workshop being planned in February 2021. The workshop is intended as a meeting ground for experts in this field and young researchers from within India to discuss the broad field of Teichmüller theory through the study of quasiconformal mappings. This workshop is targeted at young researchers specializing in the field.
● Workshop on Analytic number theory in March 2021: This is a five-day workshop on Analytic number theory being planned in March 2021.
Here is a list of past research workshops held at Kerala School of Mathematics