NEWS & EVENTS
- Short Term Interactive Project-STIP
KSOM is planning to start a new programme named Short Term Interactive Project (STIP) for learners of Mathematics.
- ISL Number Theory (2015)
Date:05-17 October, 2015
National Centre for Mathematics (NCM) conducts Instructional School for Lecturers (ISL) on Number Theory at KSOM.
Last Date: 15-06-2015
WELCOME TO KSOM
Kerala School of Mathematics (KSOM), an institution meant for
advanced learning and research in Mathematics, is a joint venture
of Kerala State Council for Science, Technology and Environment
(KSCSTE), Government of Kerala and Department of Atomic
Energy (DAE), Government of India.
- Kerala State Council for Science, Technology & Environment (KSCSTE)
- Department of Atomic Energy (DAE)
- National Board for Higher Mathematics (NBHM)
- Chennai Mathematical Institute (CMI)
- The Institute of Mathematical Science (IMSc)
- Indian Statistical Institute (ISI), Bangalore
- Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR), Bombay
- Harish-Chandra Research Institute (HRI), Allahabad